70% of consumers are more likely to recommend a brand with a favorable loyalty program, while 71% of consumers who are already a part of a loyalty program say it’s an important part of their purchasing relationships. Loyalty programs are an incredible addition to every business, restaurants included!
Let’s look at some successful restaurants who have polished loyalty programs:
- Earn a reward for signing up and get a free birthday treat once you’re a member.
- Earn 1 point for every dollar spent, this also includes partner restaurants.
- Redeem points and rewards such as a certain amount off appetizers, etc.
And, of course, the more you dine, the more rewards you earn. Plus, it’s free to join.
- 1 order is 10 points, and at 60 points you get a free medium two topping pizza
- You can also play piece of the pie purist online game and earn even more bonus points towards a free pizza, located on their website. You must place a qualifying order of $10 or more to claim the bonus points from the game.
This is an extremely easy and effective loyalty program. Everything is tracked within the app, in person or over the phone with your login information. It’s also free to join.
- Every visit you have the option of free chips & salsa or a non-alcoholic beverage.
- Personalized rewards such as a free kids’ meal, appetizers, deserts, etc.
- A free dessert on your birthday.
- Remembering favorite options with a 1-tap reorder on the mobile app.
Chili's rewards is free to join and gives instant rewards complimenting their earned rewards.
- 2 stars (points) for every $1 spent
- Redeem for free food or drinks depending on points
- Upgrade to gold status to receive even more rewards
It’s free to join and offers a variety of rewards. You can also get a Starbucks visa card to receive even more points that can be spent on food and drinks.
Create the perfect program for your customers;
Starting a rewards program is one of the best ways to improve customer relationships and loyalty. A tiered reward system creates a sense of urgency to spend more to achieve next level status, unlocking even more benefits. Reward programs integrate perfectly with almost all Point of Sale systems, just ask your provider. If you don’t have a POS System, don’t let that be a deterrent. Punch cards are an effective start-up program for your new reward program.
Customers love rewards, and you will too. You don’t need to reinvent the entire wheel, you can take bits and pieces of reward programs you are a member of and build one that works perfectly for your customers. Lastly, make sure to include a creative marketing plan that encourages your customers to use their programs at every visit, you might be surprised at the results!
Are you interested in learning how to set up a reward card program? Read more here.
Are you ready to start your new reward cards? Get started with a free quote!